Created by highly qualified scientists, engineers, and designers, more than 100 reliable and robust SEOS 02 spectrometers work successfully all over the world.
Our specialists constantly improve main units of SEOS 02 supported by not only their experience in the Russian high-tech industry and the Russian Academy of Science, but also by best world achievements in science and technology. Our team works for the better:
- Analytical parameters
Production and development are certified in accordance with ISO 9001.
SEOS 02 — optical emission spectrometer
SE0S 02 is the best solution for the customers, who need quick analysis, high specifications, safety and fair accuracy of element composition identification results in metal production at minimal purchase, commission and operating of the device costs.
- Industrial analytical laboratories of metallurgical and machine-building factories;
- Express-analysis of alloys while melting at workshops;
- Identification of alloy grade at warehouses;
- Research institutes and universities.
SEOS 02 advantages
Alloys and elements to analyze
- SEOS 02 identifies the composition of iron alloys (all types of steel and cast iron) and non-ferrous alloys on any basis (Al, Cu, Zn, Ni, Ti, Mg, Co, Pb, etc.).
- CCD allows to analyze the whole range of basic elements used in metallurgy, including S, P, C.
- SEOS 02 measurement accuracy is in accordance with international regulatory documents.
- Every SEOS 02 spectrometer passes the state verification procedure as a measuring instrument.
- These tests prove advanced metrological parameters of SE0S 02 spectrometers.
- Measured elements concentration range: 0.0005% – 45%.
- Relative error: 0.3% – 5% (depending on the concentration).
- SEOS 02 spectrometer has the best price/performance ratio
- Allows to get the best metrological characteristics among the spectrometers made with CCD;
- It does not depend on the noble gas quality in comparison with the non-vacuum analogs.
New polychromator construction:
- Is more solid and easy to maintain;
- Allows to adjust key spectral lines as precisely as possible;
- Permits resetting in case of considerable changes in analytical tasks.
New composite material frame design ensures:
- Outstanding interference immunity;
- Temperature oscillations resistance;
- Ambient influence protection;
- Easy maintenance.
A new spectrum excitation source allows choosing optimal for the existing analytical task configuration.
Various modes and their combinations – high-energy sparking, spark modes with various options, including quasi-arc – allow dealing with a wide range of analytical tasks, including ultra-pure copper and high silicon content alloys analysis.
New construction ensures:
- Easy and quick sample setting;
- Simple tungsten counter electrode maintenance;
- Quick (≤ 30 s) safety glass replacement;
- Bidirectional argon air cooling and adapters allow thin and small sample analysis.
SEOS 02 software is adapted to Microsoft Windows and has a wide range of functions:
- Control of the gas-vacuum system;
- Automatic profiling and accounting drift;
- Graphic spectrum representation with the opportunity of spectral lines identification;
- Export of analysis results to MS Office;
- Concentration estimation (% and ppm);
- Alloys database with the opportunity to add one's own grades;
- One-point and two-point recalibration;
- Analysis process indicator and electronics self-diagnostic;
- Qualitative analysis if there are no corresponding methods installed on the spectrometer;
- Free access to the factory calibrations and curves;
- Opportunity to create one’s own analytical methods;
- Individual spectral background account for each line;
- Several spectral lines and comparison lines for each element;
- Automatic best comparison lines selection;
- Unique processing results algorithm, based on correlation analysis for the reduction of the random and systematic error;
- Automatic inter-element additive and multiplicative effects account.
SEOS 02 analysis results:
- 5 parallel measurements (C1, C2, СЗ, C4, C5)
- Average chemical element concentration value (Average)
- Relative standard deviation (SD rel, %)
Alloy grade identification using SEOS 02 alloys database
Spark spots on burning samples