- Fully automatic Iris and rectangular apertures
- 4x, 10x, 36x, 60x interchangeable visible objectives
- Advanced built-in control panel
- Automatic mapping system (motorized sample stage with autofocus system)
- Special software for microscope control and results processing
Built-in control panel allows to manage spectra registration process, photometric area observation (using binocular), quick sample change, sample stage manipulation and brightness illumination adjustment simultaneously.
Mapping using IR M3 microscope
Motorized sample stage with autofocus system allows to receive sample spectrum map in automatic mode.
“Spectral map” shows impurities concentration at different points of a
sample in the form of relief or color gradations.